Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Little Big Town and Rodeo

Friday was our Little Big Town concert. The rodeo was before hand. I must say that I enjoyed the rodeo more than I did Little Big Town. (Sorry to all of those big fans of LBT) I only knew like three songs of theirs and I don't know I just was bored.
However, the rodeo had my attention the whole time. I don't know there is just something about cowboys that make me go crazy. BUT of course not as crazy as my husband in ACU's. ;)
It was also a lucky night for me. Nothing big but we got a free voucher for a dollar lottery ticket and I won a dollar got another one with that and one another dollar again. Yes, the third one was a loser, but later that night I played on an other one and won two dollars. Like I said nothing big but I never play scratch off tickets so it was exciting for me.

I am sharing a few pictures I have more of the rodeo than I do anything else but I hope you enjoy them anyways.

P.S. tomorrow night I will be attending Martina McBride with one of my best friends. (We got free tickets through the radio station) So of course I'll give you all the fun on that. I am also going to update you on a few other things going on in my life. But for now here are the pictures from the rodeo and Little Big Town.

Ok sorry I am having problems getting pictures to upload. I'll try again some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment