Monday, January 2, 2012

P.I.N.K Phase 1

I have finished my reset phase. I wish I could say I completed this with success but I would be lying to you. I did fine the first 7 days. Once Christmas day came I fell off the wagon. I had pasta and all the yummy stuff that comes with it. :sigh:

I probably should of started my last 7 days over but I just decided to keep going. Today I started phase 1 of the P.I.N.K Method. Today I get to have more food and I got to start working out again, Finally!

I can tell its been awhile since I lasted worked out, because today seriously kicked my butt. It was nice to get back at it though. I am looking forward to this phase. I am also focusing on the diet part and giving it my all.

Overall weight loss from reset only 2.3 pounds. This is a very sad number when most people lose 10 pounds. Maybe I should start over? I think I'll just keep moving on and give it 100% from here on out!

I hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment